Students, Faculty, Staff, and Administrators
San José State provides students, faculty, staff, and administrators with Adobe software for both their campus computers and their home computers. The software may only be used for SJSU-related activities and may not be used for commercial purposes. The software is available for currently enrolled students.
I want to...
Request access to the software
- Student - Visit the Student Adobe Webpage to learn more and to check your eligibility for the software.
- Faculty, Staff, or Administrator - Visit the Employee Adobe Webpage to request access and review available resources.
Learn how to use the software
- Attend an Adobe workshop to learn more about the software capabilities.
- Review reference guides with links to online training materials.
- Attend the SJSU Adobe Day event.
Receive technical support
- Open an iSupport ticket and describe the issue encountered.
- Review our FAQs to troubleshoot your issue.
- Contact eCampus.