The Economics Department administers both undergraduate and masters-level academic programs leading to the B.A., B.S., and M.A. degrees. Information about undergraduate major and minor options is available at our undergraduate programs page, and information about graduate programs and admissions requirements is available at the graduate programs page.
For program and course learning objectives (PLOs and CLOs), as well as information on faculty syllabi and important regulations, please consult the links below.
- For current semester syllabi, please visit individual faculty webpages accessible from the Faculty and Staff page.
- Undergraduate Program Learning Objectives
- Graduate Program Learning Objectives
- Course Learning Objectives
- Academic Integrity
- Campus Policy in Compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Workload Expectations