The Department of Economics offers two degree options from which graduate students can choose. Our MA program in Economics is flexible and allows you to tailor a course of study to fits your needs, in consultation with your academic advisor. Our MA program with a Concentration in Applied Economics is custom tailored to prepare you for applied careers.
- Graduate Program Learning Objectives (PLOs)
Admission to the Master's Program
To be considered for admission into SJSU, graduate applicants must meet the minimum CSU Eligibility requirements and SJSU program requirements set forth by our individual departments.
- Spring 2018 Admission Brochure
- Econ Admission Requirements
- Domestic Applicants (GAPE)
- International Applicants (GAPE)
- Graduate Admissions Requirements (GAPE)
- Admission deadlines (GAPE)