Applying for your Credential
All Applicants Must Complete These 3 Steps
- Complete the Information Coversheet (PDF)
- Pay the $25 Application Processing Fee
- Download appropriate credential checklist: Checklist and Forms
- You must have an overall 3.0 GPA in your Credential coursework, and may not be disqualified
from SJSU. Each course must be completed with a Pass, CR, or C or better grade.
- Your coursework must have been completed within the last 7 years.
- Submit a COMPLETE application packet including all official transcripts. Incomplete
applications will be returned to the applicant.
- Applications are processed in the order received.
- Processing time is 4 weeks from the time you file your application with our office.
- Applications may be mailed to us for processing.