Applying for your Credential
All Applicants Must Complete These 3 Steps
- You must have an overall 3.0 GPA in your Credential coursework, and may not be disqualified
from SJSU. Each course must be completed with a Pass, CR, or C or better grade.
- Your coursework must have been completed within the last 7 years.
- Submit a COMPLETE application packet including all official transcripts. Applications
are processed in the order received.
- Processing time is 4 weeks from the time you file your application with our office.
- Applications may be mailed to us for processing.