How to Renew an Emergency Permit
- Print CL-469 Form
- Make a copy of your most recent emergency permit even if it has expired or print here.
- Print out grades reflecting six semester units of coursework from MySJSU. Units must have been completed after the issuance date of the expiring emergency
- Please complete the Information Cover Sheet.
- FAX to 408-924-7061 or mail all of the above copies to:
San Jose State University
Sweeney Hall Rm 108
San Jose, CA 95192-0015
- We will mail you the original approved CL-469 form as you will have to register it
in person at your County Office of Education.