International Students and Foreign Transcript Evaluation


The CA Commission on Teacher Credentialing requires all teachers trained outside of the United States to have an equivalent bachelor or masters degree with a minimum total of 120 semester units. Even though you may have already been admitted to San Jose State by its Graduate Studies Department, it is still mandatory that your transcripts be evaluated by one of the following approved agencies.