The Educational Opportunity Program staff is committed to providing students with support services to achieve their personal and academic goals while they are in college and in preparation for success beyond their undergraduate degree.
EOP is designed to improve student academic support of first-generation, low-income and educationally disadvantaged students. The program provides admission, academic, and financial assistance to EOP-eligible undergraduate students considered California residents or AB540 students.
- Growth and development of self
- General Education advising
- Educational planning appropriate to major/class standing
- Career exploration
- First Contact Programs for new freshmen and transfers
- EOP Summer Bridge for new freshmen
- New Student Mentor Program and ICIW Mentor Program
- Guardian Scholars Program
- EOP Tutoring Center
- Community building events
- Academic, Writing and Beyond The Degree workshops