The Educational Opportunity Program staff is committed to providing students with support services to achieve their personal and academic goals while they are in college and in preparation for success beyond their undergraduate degree.
- Growth and development of self
EOP is designed to improve student academic support of first-generation, low-income and educationally disadvantaged students. The program provides admission, academic, and financial assistance to EOP-eligible undergraduate students considered California residents or AB540 students.
- Career exploration
- Community building events
- Educational planning appropriate to major/class standing
- First Contact Program for new freshmen and transfers
- General Education advising
- Guardian Scholars Program
- ICIW Mentor Program
- New Student Mentor Program
- Summer Bridge for new freshmen
- Tutoring Center
- Workshops: Academic, Writing & Beyond The Degree