Spring 2020 is a new semester and a fresh start. Whether you are a new SJSU EOP student or a continuing student, make this semester the best one yet! Be informed and read everything that is sent to you from the university. Your half of being a student is reading and acting upon required items by the appropriate deadlines.
This is a new semester and you may have a different plan to follow. Any exceptions you may have worked out with your prior advisor were for that semester only.
- Spring 2020 Plans will be emailed on Wed 1/29
- Please check your emails or log directly into Spartan Connect for your assigned plan.
EOP PROGRAM PROBATION
- If a student is not in good standing with EOP Plan Requirements, the student will be placed on EOP Probation, and a hold will be placed on the EOP Grant for the following semester. The hold will not be removed until requirements have been completed and verified at the end of the following semester. The hold does not affect your status as a SJSU student or ability to register for classes.
- A second, consecutive semester of non-compliance with plan requirements will result in removal from EOP and a loss of services and the EOP Grant.
- EOP Probation status is separate from SJSU’s academic probation standing.
Questions? Contact your current advisor
Workshop calendar and registration: Workshops page