In-Person Workshop Registration
EOP in-person workshops will be offered 9/4 - 11/16 during Fall 2018.
Ticket sales for workshops open Sunday at 10:00 AM and close on Thursday, at 8:00 PM for the workshops the following week. Tickets and workshop schedule are available at http://eopsjsu.eventbrite.com.
If you were unable to obtain a ticket, please feel free to arrive 20 minutes prior to the workshop you would like to attend to be added as a "walk-in" student.
1. The in-person online registration links will be available the week prior to the scheduled workshop. Registration links will open on Sunday at 10am and close on Thursday at 8pm or when workshops reach capacity.
For example, workshops during the week of September 4th, become available for registration on August 26th. When viewing the EOP registration webpage, if you cannot see the correct week’s workshops, you must refresh your browser.
2. In an effort to ensure that all students are able to register for a workshop: please limit your ticket per workshop to one (1) Please also limit your tickets per week to two (2) different workshops.
3. Ticket sales through Eventbrite are set to the maximum room capacity.
4. 'Walk-in' students wanting to attend a workshop will need to arrive 20 minutes prior and not more than 30 minutes before the start of the workshop to add their name to the walk in list maintained by EOP staff.
1. Check the calendar the day of the workshop for any room changes/cancellations.
2. All students that want to attend the workshop (confirmed or walk-in) must arrive 20 minutes prior to the start of all workshops for check in. Please do not arrive more than 30 minutes prior to the start of the workshop. Walk-in lists created by non-EOP staff will not be validated.
3. Five (5) minutes prior to the start of the workshop, walk-in students will be taken if space is available.
4. If a student that is confirmed arrives after walk-ins have been accepted, they will be allowed to attend only if there is space available.
5. Late arrivals will NOT be accommodated for any reason. As a courtesy to the presenter and students, please arrive on time.
** An Eventbrite ticket/QR Code is required to attend each in-person workshop.
** When ordering your ticket, make sure to enter your CORRECT email address; you will receive an automatic and immediate ticket confirmation with a QR code. This QR code will be scanned at check-in, so be sure to bring the code via smartphone or paper ticket.
AFTER THE WORKSHOP:
1. In order to receive credit for attending a workshop, you must complete the EOP Workshop Survey BEFORE YOU LEAVETHE WORKSHOP. At the end of each workshop a QR code will be available to access and complete the survey.
2.The Fall 2018 EOP Workshop Survey is used to determine completion of workshop requirements. Please ensure that you are entering your correct SJSU ID and name so that you receive proper credit.