Beyond the Degree
What is Beyond the Degree (BTD)?
The Beyond the Degree (BTD) program encompasses three different components: major, job/career, and graduate school. The purpose is to help students find clarity, direction, and to develop a plan. BTD goals include the following:
- resources to aid in planning for graduate school or job/career
- debunk myths about the reality of obtaining a job/career
- identify strengths, interests, and goals
Beyond the Degree (BTD) Services
You can access BTD services through the following resources:
- Advising appointments
- EOP Global Programs
- Workshops: Major, Job, & Grad School
- Networking events and community building with faculty, staff, alumni and employers
Below are some resources to help you with different topics. Please contact your assigned academic advisor with any questions.