Apply to Guardian Scholars
For specific information about Guardian Scholars, please email us:
- Highly motivated students planning to apply to SJSU who are in foster care, wards of the court, were under legal guardianship, have recently emancipated from foster care, or minors that are certified homeless by the Financial Aid Office.
- Admitted to the SJSU Educational Opportunity Program (EOP)
- US Citizen or permanent resident
- California Resident
- Apply to SJSU and the Educational Opportunity Program when using Calstate Apply.
- Students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid online at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/ by March 2.
- Priority deadline for submitting application to GSP is May 4.
- Apply here All associated documentation (essay and verification) should be sent to email@example.com
You will be contacted to make an appointment with the program director.