Apply to Guardian Scholars
- Admitted to SJSU and to the Educational Opportunity Program (EOP).
- Highly motivated students planning to apply to SJSU who are in foster care, wards of the court, were under legal guardianship, have recently emancipated from foster care, or minors that are certified homeless by the Financial Aid Office.
- US Citizen or permanent resident.
- California Resident.
- Apply to SJSU and the Educational Opportunity Program when using Calstate Apply.
- Students must complete the FAFSA online by January 31 (as part of the EOP application process).
- Students must be admitted to EOP prior to applying to GSP. Students accepted to EOP will be invited to apply to GSP.
- The GSP APPLICATION will open May 1, 2019.
- The final deadline to apply to GSP is June 15, 2019.
- All documentation (essay and verification) is due by July 15, 2019 and should be emailed in PDF format to email@example.com.
Questions? Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
GSP Brochure [PDF]