In-Person Workshop Registration
The Spring 2015 EOP Workshop Survey will close for the semester on Sunday, April 19, 2015 at 11:59pm. Be sure to submit a survey for all in-person workshops this week and any online workshop that you complete in order to receive credit for completion.
Register for the following workshops. Links will open on Sunday 3/29/15 at approximately 10am:
Monday - April 6
ACADEMIC: Public Speaking 101: 2:30pm – 3:30pm, Clark Hall 100H
ACADEMIC: Public Speaking 101: 4pm – 5pm, Clark Hall 100H
BTD: Networking: Making your connections count: 5:30pm - 6:30pm, DMH 163
BTD: Networking: Making your connections count: 7pm - 8pm, DMH 163
Wednesday - April 8
ACADEMIC: Getting Involved on campus and Academics: 2pm - 3pm, Clark Hall 140
Thursday - April 9
ACADEMIC: Communicating with Your Professors Effectively: 11am - 12pm, Clark Hall 100H
BTD: Make your connections count: 3:30pm - 4:30pm, Clark Hall 225
BTD: Make your connections count: 5pm - 6pm, Clark Hall 225
Friday - April 10
BTD: How to write a Killer Linked-In Profile: 11am - 12pm, Clark Hall 226
BTD: How to write a Killer Linked-In Profile: 12:30pm - 1:30pm, Clark Hall 226
ACADEMIC: Overcoming Test Anxiety: 2pm - 3pm, Clark Hall 226
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOP SERIES II:
Follow-up information will be sent to those selected to participate once application close. If you have any questions, contact Alberto.Gutierrez@sjsu.edu
1. The in-person online registration form will be available the week prior to the scheduled workshop. Registration links will activate on Sunday at 10am. Registration links will inactivate on Thursday at 5pm or will automatically close once workshops reach maximum capacity.
2. Directly above is a screenshot of what appears after clicking on a registration link. To register, hold Ctrl+Click on the link. If this does not work, click on the link directly under it which is circled in red in the example.
3. In an effort to ensure that all students are able to register for a workshop: please fill out only one (1) online registration form per workshop and limit the number of workshops you register for on a weekly basis to two (2) per week.
4. The online registration form is set to include the maximum capacity of the room plus ten (10) additional seats for the waitlist. (i.e. When you see 30 seats out of 30, this means the first 20 registrants will be confirmed and the last 10 registrants will be waitlisted.)
YOU MUST "REFRESH" YOUR BROWSER EACH WEEK WHEN VIEWING THE EOP WEBPAGE TO SEE THE REGISTRATION LINKS.
1. Check the calendar the day of the workshop for any room changes/cancellations.
2. All students that want to attend the workshop (confirmed, waitlisted, or walk-in) must arrive 20 minutes prior to the start of all workshops for check in. A confirmed seat is only valid if you arrive 20 minutes prior to the start of the workshop. Please do not arrive more than 30 minutes prior to the start of the workshop.
3. Ten (10) minutes prior to the start of the workshop, waitlists and walk in students will be taken if space is available. If a student that is confirmed arrives after waitlist and walk ins have been accepted, they will be allowed to attend only if there is space available.
4. Late arrivals will NOT be accommodated for any reason. As a courtesy to the presenter and students please arrive on time.
AFTER THE WORKSHOP:
1. In order to complete the EOP workshop requirement and receive credit for it, the Spring 2015 EOP Workshop Survey must also be completed by Sunday night of the same week that you complete the in-person OR online workshop. Please ensure that you enter your correct SJSU ID and correct name so that you receive credit.
2. The Spring 2015 EOP Workshop Survey will close for the semester on Sunday, April 19, 2015 at 11:59pm.