In-Person Workshop Registration
EOP in-person workshops begin on Tue. 9/8 and end on Fri. 11/13 for the Fall 2015 semester!
Ticket sales for workshops open Sunday at 10:00 AM and close on Thursday, at 6:00 PM for the workshops the following week. Tickets and workshop schedule are available at http://eopsjsu.eventbrite.com.
Sun. 10/4 - Thu. 10/8 Tickets are available for workshops week of 10/12 - 10/16
Sun. 10/11 - Thu. 10/15 Tickets are available for workshops week of 10/19 - 10/23
Sun. 10/18 - Thu. 10/22 Tickets are available for workshops week of 10/26 - 10/30
Sun. 10/25 - Thu. 10/30 Tickets are available for workshops week of 11/2 - 11/6
Sun. 11/1 - Thu. 11/5 Tickets are available for workshops week of 11/9 - 11/13
If you were unable to obtain a ticket, please feel free to arrive 20 minutes prior to the workshop you would like to attend to be added as a "walk-in" student.
1. The in-person online registration links will be available the week prior to the scheduled workshop. Registration links will open on Sunday at 10am and close on Thursday at 5pm or when workshops reach capacity.
2. In an effort to ensure that all students are able to register for a workshop: please limit your ticket per workshop to one (1). Please also limit your tickets per week to two (2) different workshops.
3. Ticket sales through Eventbrite are set to the maximum room capacity. There is no longer an electronic 'waitlist' available for workshops.
4. 'Walk-in' students wanting to attend a workshop will need to arrive 20 minutes prior and not more than 30 minutes before the start of the workshop to add their name to the walk in list maintained by EOP staff. Walk-in lists created by non-EOP staff will not be validated.
1. Check the calendar the day of the workshop for any room changes/cancellations.
2. All students that want to attend the workshop (confirmed or walk-in) must arrive 20 minutes prior to the start of all workshops for check in. Please do not arrive more than 30 minutes prior to the start of the workshop.
3. Five (5) minutes prior to the start of the workshop, walk-in students will be taken if space is available.
4. If a student that is confirmed arrives after walk-ins have been accepted, they will be allowed to attend only if there is space available.
5. Late arrivals will NOT be accommodated for any reason. As a courtesy to the presenter and students, please arrive on time.
AFTER THE WORKSHOP:
1. In order to complete the EOP workshop requirement and receive credit for it, the Fall 2015 EOP Workshop Survey must also be completed by Sunday night of the same week that you complete the in-person OR online workshop. Please ensure that you enter your correct SJSU ID and correct name so that you receive credit.
2. The Fall 2015 EOP Workshop Survey will close for the semester on Sunday, November 15, 2015 at 11:59pm. If you miss the deadline, please be aware that the survey will not be re-opened and you will not receive credit.