In-Person Workshop Registration
Five Easy Steps to Register
1) Select workshop from EOP In-Person Workshop Calendar
2) Register online (links below)
3) Wait for confirmation email (sent Friday week prior to workshop)
4) Attend workshop
5) Submit Spring 2014 EOP Workshop Survey (by Sunday after workshop attendance)
Step 2: Register Online
Registration closed for Spring 2014
The online registration form is set to include the maximum capacity of the room plus ten (10) additional seats for the waitlist. (i.e. When you see 30 seats out of 30, this means the first 20 registrants will be confirmed and the last 10 registrants will be waitlisted.)
Workshops will be updated throughout the semester. Some of the BTD workshops are still being scheduled, so they may not be on the calendar yet.
*Links will activate on Sunday morning (by 10am).
*Links will inactivate on Thursday evenings (by 5pm) or will automatically close once workshops reach maximum capacity.
*YOU MUST "REFRESH" YOUR BROWSER WHEN VIEWING THE EOP WEBPAGE TO SEE THE REGISTRATION LINKS.
Workshop registration is required for each in-person workshop, and the online registration form will be available two weeks prior to the scheduled workshop.
Below is a screenshot of what appears after clicking on one of the registration links. To register you must hold Ctrl and click on the link. If this does not work, click on the link directly under it which is circled in red.
In an effort to ensure that all students are able to register for a workshop: please fill out only one (1) online registration form per workshop and limit the number of workshops you register for on a weekly basis to two (2) per week.
- All those who are confirmed, waitlisted, and walk-ins must arrive 20 minutes prior to the start of the workshop.
- A confirmation or waitlist status is only valid if you arrive 20 minutes prior to start of the workshop.
- Waitlisted means that a student is listed as an alternate to attend if students that are confirmed do not attend.
- Late arrivals will NOT be accommodated for any reason.
- Check-in will close at the start of the workshop.
- As a courtesy to the presenter and other EOP students, please be sure to arrive on time.
- After those who have been confirmed have been checked in, those who are on the wait list will be accommodated as space permits, then walk-ins will be accommodated last.
- Please do not arrive more than 30 minutes prior to the start of the workshop.
After The Workshop:
- In order to complete the workshop requirement and receive credit for it, the Spring 2014 EOP Workshop Survey must also be completed by Sunday night of the same week that you complete the in-person OR online workshop.
- Please ensure that you enter your correct SJSU ID and correct name so that you receive credit.
- The Spring 2014 EOP Workshop Survey is due by Sunday, April 13, 2014 for ANY in-person or online workshop completed.