EOP Transfer Connect is a program created to support incoming EOP transfer students in making a successful transition to SJSU. EOP advisors and mentors provide transfer students with guidance to achieve their personal, academic, and career goals. The program is committed to cultivating an inclusive environment that embraces the unique strengths and life experience of transfer students from all walks of life.
- Assist students in identifying and overcoming challenges during their transition to SJSU
- Engage students in navigating resources and services that meet their specific needs
- Connect students with EOP and the SJSU community to foster a sense of belonging
- Motivate students to establish personalized academic plans to stay on track to graduate
- Help students develop strategies to embark on a fulfilling journey at SJSU and utilize their experience beyond graduation
Transfer Connect will offer group sessions starting Fall 2018. Each group session focuses on selected topics and resources that pertain to the needs and concerns of transfer students.
Questions? If you are a new Fall 2018 transfer student, please send us your questions: http://bit.ly/eoptransferconnect