All forms are in .PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat  to view and print. 

Student Information Update form

2018-2019 (Fall/Spring) 

This form is used to notify the Financial Aid and Scholarship Office of: changes to your enrollment status, request to cancel aid, change in graduation date, etc. This form MUST be completed every academic year. Method of delivery is by U.S. Postal service or in person. 

Student Authorization to Release Information form

2018-2019 (Fall/Spring) 

2019-2020 (Fall/Spring) 

In compliance with the Federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), the Student Authorization to Release Information form authorizes SJSU Financial Aid and Scholarship Office to discuss and/or release financial aid information to the person(s) students designate on the form.

(This form is OPTIONAL) To give authorization, a form must be completed every academic year (fall/spring) and submitted in person. Students will be asked to show a valid ID when submitting this form.

Review of Extraordinary Expenses

2018-2019 (Fall/Spring) 

This form is used to request a review of extraordinary expenses which were not reflected on your financial aid application (FAFSA). 

GRE Fee Reduction Request Form

Return the GRE Fee Reduction request form to Educational Testing Services (ETS). 

Academic Progress Petitions

The Financial Aid and Scholarship Office is required to monitor academic progress for all students who apply for aid per Federal and State regulations. Click on the Policies link to learn more about Academic progress.

Complete the appropriate petition form based on the hold that has been placed on your financial aid award. To check your hold status go to your "To Do" items in MySJSU .

Academic Progress Petition Form D-Hold [pdf]

A hold has been placed on your aid because you have been disqualified from the university.

Academic Progress Petition Form H-Hold [pdf]

A hold has been placed on your aid because you have completed less than 75 percent of your total attempted units. 

Academic Progress Petition Form U-Hold [pdf] 

A hold has been placed on your aid because you have excessive units beyond your degree requirement.

Scholarship Check Request Form

This form is for Staff/Faculty use only to request scholarship payments