|Students who are auditing classes or taking classes for "no credit" are not eligible for any financial aid towards those registration fees.|
To be eligible for a state grant, recipients must be a resident of the state of California. In addition to residency status, each grant has specific requirements (see links below). Also, tuition fee waivers will supersede the Cal Grant and State University Grant.
- Cal Grant
- California National Guard Education Assistance Award
- Chafee Grant
- Educational Opportunity Program Grant (EOP)
- State University Grant (SUG)
- Ed.D Program - Educational Leadership Grant
- Graduate Professional Business Program Grant
The following grants are aid issued by the United States government. Each federal grant has specific requirements.