Educational Opportunity Program Grant (EOP)
The Expected Family Contribution (EFC) for this award must be $5,000 or less
|Students who are auditing classes or taking classes for "no credit" are not eligible for any financial aid towards those registration fees.|
The Educational Opportunity Program at California State University campuses provides grants, counseling and tutorial services to low-income and educationally disadvantaged undergraduate students.
- Acceptance by the Education Opportunity Program.
- Must be enrolled in at least 6 units
- Maximum eligibility of 10 semesters.
- Full-time enrollment (12 units): $1,400/AY, $700/semester
- 3/4 time enrollment (9-11 units): $1,050/AY, $525/semester
- Half-time enrollment (6-8 units): $700/AY, $350/semester