Educational Opportunity Program Grant (EOP)
The Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) at California State University campuses provides grants, counseling and tutorial services to low-income and educationally disadvantaged undergraduate students.
- Acceptance by EOP
- The Expected Family Contribution (EFC) must be $5,000 or less
- Must be enrolled in at least 6 units
- Maximum eligibility of 10 semesters.
- Full-time enrollment (12 units): $700/AY, $350/semester
- Three-Quarter Time (9-11 units): $500/AY; $250/semester
- Half-Time (6-8 units): $350/AY; $175/semester
Students who are auditing classes or taking classes for "no credit" are not eligible for any financial aid towards those registration fees