Educational Opportunity Program Grant (EOP)
The Educational Opportunity Program at California State University campuses provides grants, counseling and tutorial services to low-income and educationally disadvantaged undergraduate students.
- Acceptance by the Education Opportunity Program.
- Students must have an EFC of $5,000 or less.
- Maximum eligibility of 10 semesters.
The maximum grant amount for the academic year
- Full-time enrollment (12 units): $1000
- 3/4 time enrollment (9-11 units): $800
- Half-time enrollment (6-8 units): $500