The following grants are aid issued by the United States government. Each federal grant has specific requirements.
- Pell Grant
- Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (SEOG)
- Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education Grant (TEACH)
To be eligible for a state grant, recipients must be a resident of the state of California. In addition to residency status, each grant has specific requirements (see links below). Also, tuition fee waivers will supersede the Cal Grant and State University Grant.
- Cal Grant
- State University Grant (SUG)
- Educational Opportunity Program Grant (EOP)
- Middle Class Scholarship
- Spartan Completion Grant Program
- Chafee Grant
- Ed.D Program - Educational Leadership Grant
- Graduate Professional Business Program Grant
- California National Guard Education Assistance Award