8:15 am - 4:45 pm
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Closed on weekends and holidays. Hours subject to change.
Attend a workshop to receive help applying for financial aid or CalFresh!
View Financial Literacy to help you get started on better money management today!
WebGrants 4 Students is your portal for Cal Grant, Chafee and Middle Class Scholarship awards. The California Student Aid Commission (CSAC) contacts students by email so it is critical that you keep information current on your WGS account. Visit CSAC's FAQ page.
Avoid financial aid fraud! Don't pay to fill out the FAFSA - it is a free application.
Campus Closure Dates
Attention Students! Apply for 2017-2018
FAFSA and CA Dream Act
The 2017-2018 application is now available and requires last year's (2015) income and tax information.
Complete your application as soon as possible to maximize your financial aid eligibility.
The priority filing date for FAFSA, Dream Act Application, and the California Student Aid Commission's (CSAC) GPA verification deadline for Cal Grant consideration is:
But DON'T wait until March 2! Apply as soon as possible!
Need help applying? RSVP to attend a workshop for assistance.
Parents who do not have a social security number will not be able to create a FSA ID and will have to sign their student's FAFSA by completing a signature page and mailing the page to FAFSA.
The FSA ID will be used to log into federal student aid websites, such as:
- December 15 - Last day to receive a Spring 2017 registration Tuition Fee Deferral.
- To qualify for a tuition fee deferral, students selected for verification must have completed all requested financial aid documents by December 15, 2016.
- Students who have been awarded financial aid for the year (Fall 2016 & Spring 2017) will have a registration tuition fee deferral automatically assigned to their MySJSU.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Holds
- November 11, 2016 - Fall 2016 Petition deadline
- April 6, 2017 - Spring 2017 Petition deadline
- Payment due dates
- Deadline to accept loans
- Student Information Update form.
- and other important announcements and deadlines.
Online Learning - Spartan Success Portal
Online workshops aimed at helping students succeed. All workshops are confidential, informational and available 24/7. There are workshops on Academic & Career Exploration, Reading & Writing Strategies, Personal Management, and Learning to Learn. To join a workshop, click on Spartan Success Portal.