Summer Financial Aid
Enrolled in summer courses? Complete a summer financial aid application
Complete your Fall 2019-Spring 2020 Financial Aid Application
The application process begins every year on October 1. Priority filing deadline is March 2. The 2019-2020 application requires 2017 income information.
fafsa.ed.gov or dream.csac.ca.gov
Helpful tips to apply for financial aid
- Forgot your username or password? View,What to do if...videos
- Need help completing an application? Attend a FAFSA and CA Dream Act application workshop; located in the Financial Aid and Scholarship Office.
- Federal Student Aid TIPS to help you along the way
- Using the IRS data retrieval tool or requesting a tax return transcript
- What happens after submitting my application?
Submit a Student Information Update form when enrolled less than full-time, 12 units.
Completing a FAFSA/Dream Act application; Financial Literacy; CalFresh
Student portal for Cal Grant, Chafee and Middle Class Scholarship awards.