Important Announcements & Deadline Dates
Awarding and To-Do List Items (refers to Fall 2018 - Spring 19 academic year)
- Financial aid award is based on the submission and completion of To-Do List items posted in a student's MySJSU. Only students selected for verification will have items posted in their MySJSU.
- Students NOT selected for verification will NOT have documents assigned in their To-Do List, but should monitor their MySJSU for any changes.
- To be considered for maximum funding, all requested financial aid documents must have been completed by 4:30 pm on April 27, 2018.
Applications may be submitted after March 2, however, eligibility for maximum funding will have been missed.
Remember, FAFSA/Dream Act application process begins every year on: October 1
Due to limited funding availability, you must submit your FAFSA/Dream Act application in early October (as soon as the application is available) to be considered for priority funding.
An overview of the financial aid process.
Temporarily defers payment and prevents enrollment cancellation.
Satisfactory Academic Progress HOLDS
Students not meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) will result in a financial aid hold. For more information, view What is satisfactory academic progress?
November 16, 2018 - last day to submit Fall 2018, SAP petition
April 5, 2019 - last day to submit Spring 2019, SAP petition
- December 1, 2018 - Last day to accept loans and to submit PLUS loan application for Fall 2018.
- April 26, 2019 - Last day to accept student loans and to submit PLUS loan application for Fall 2018 and/or Spring 2019, only.
Payment due dates