The FD&O Customer Service Center is the centralized point of contact for all requests for facility maintenance and fee for service work for SJSU. The FD&O Customer Service Center provides courteous and knowledgeable customer service between Facilities, Development and Operations and the Campus Community. Utilizing FD&O's Computerized Maintenance Management System by TMA Systems and the i-Service Desk, the Customer Service Center coordinates all routine, non-routine, and emergency maintenance services required by the campus community.
Emergency calls and requests are taken over the phone, then dispatched to the appropriate staff for immediate resolution. Typical emergency calls include alarms, elevators malfunctioning, ceiling leaks, flooding, and electrical outages. For more information about how requests are handled go to our Services page.
- FD&O's Customer Service Center is located at the Corp Yard Trades Building (CYB), 2nd floor.
- Office Hours are Monday through Friday 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM excluding weekends and holidays.
- Submit a request for service online using the i-Service Desk
- Review or search for existing requests or work orders at the i-Service Desk
- Phone number: (408) 924-1990
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emergency calls reported after 5:00 pm, will be routed to the University Police Department (UPD) for response. All non-emergency requests can be requested by utilizing the i-Service Desk.