Chemical & Laboratory Safety
- Chemical Hygiene Plan [PDF]
- Hazardous Materials and Laboratory Safety Guidance [PDF]
- Lab Inspection Form [PDF]
- NRC Chemical Safety Manual [PDF]
- Experimenting With Danger [video]
- The U.S. Chemical Safety Board (CSB) released this safety video in response to three serious laboratory accidents that occurred at academic institutions. The CSB encourages all universities to study the key lessons from the video and to make every effort to provide safe working environments in their labs.
- University of Hawaii Lab Explosion
- In March 2016, a flammable gas mixture explodes in a lab and seriously injures one person.
- SJSU Hazard Communication Program [PDF]
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) Online
- NIOSH Pocket Guide to Chemical Hazards