Finance Open Lab
Finance Open labs are informal sessions where personnel from Finance are available to assist department users who have access to the finance systems: CFS, Finance Data Warehouse and Financial Transaction Services (FTS). Come to open lab for help on a number of topics, including:
- Understanding procurement policies and guidelines.
- Entering requisitions and travel reimbursements in FTS.
- Obtaining payment status on a voucher.
- Assistance in running or reviewing financial data in a Finance Data Warehouse report.
- Navigating the Finance website.
- Recording receipts and inspections in CFS.
Employees in need of training to access the finance systems should review the Finance Training section for a list of courses to complete in order to access the systems.
For a current schedule, see Finance Open Lab Schedule in FinanceConnect Blog.