Submitting a Change Order Request
All change order requests must be emailed, by the Approving Official, to email@example.com. To insure a change order request is processed in a timely manner, the following information must be provided:
- In the subject line:
- Requisition Number or Purchase Order Number
- In the body of the email:
- Requestor’s name
- Contact phone number
- Purchase Order Number or Requisition Number
- Chartfield information from original Requisition/Purchase Order
- Buyer’s Name (listed on original Requisition/Purchase Order)
- Action(s) requested, for example-
- Add new line (must include information such as product description, quantity, price, and Chartfield string)
- Increase Line 1 from $200 to $300
- Reduce Line 5 from $500 to $200
- Any other changes, notes or comments
Sample Change Order Request
Below are samples of what change order requests should look like.
Sample 1: Add a new line to a Requisition.
Sample 2: Reduce Purchase Order in order to entirely close it.