Cuba: Play, Sing, and Dance from Afro/Cuban Masters
June 4 - June 13
Follow us on Facebook to get the latest FLP news and updates.
Take a ten-day trip to Cuba and immerse yourself in Cuban song and dance. Students will immerse themselves in daily lectures, concerts, and dance lessons from Cuban masters in rhythm and movement.
Some of our scheduled events include:
- Visit to Revolution Square and the José Martî Memorial
- Guided visit to the Museo de la Revolución
- Santería tour of Cayo Hueso neighborhood and rumba show at Callejón de Hammel
- Afro-Cuban dance class at Conjunto Folklórico Nacional
- Free beach day at Playas del Este
Student Application Process - How to Apply & Important Deadlines