- SJSU College of Science
- SJSU Course Schedules
- SJSU Office of Graduate Studies and Research
- Graduate Admissions and Program Evaluations (GAPE)
- SJSU's General Education Program
- Secondary Education / Single Subject Credential Program
- College of Science Advising Center (COSAC)
- SJSU ScholarWorks
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Library (SJSU Library)
- SJSU Wellness and Health Promotion
- SJSU Student Food Resources
- National Association of State Boards of Geology (ASBOG)
- Bay Area Earth Science Institute (BAESI)
- Association of Engineering Geologists (AEG)
- Association of Engineering Geologists- San Francisco Section
- National Association of Geoscience Teachers - Far Western Section
- Association for Women Geoscientists (AWG)
- American Geosciences Institute (AGI)
- American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG)
- American Geophysical Union (AGU)
- Geological Society of America (GSA)
- American Institute of Professional Geologists (AIPG)
- Seismological Society of America (SSA)
- Society of Economic Geologists (SEG)
- Soil Science Society of America (SSSA)
- The American Quaternary Association (AMQUA)
- National Speleological Society (NSS)
Other Local Organizations
- Peninsula Geological Society (PGS)
- Northern California Geological Society (NCGS)
- Santa Clara Valley Gem and Mineral Society (SCVGMS)
- United States Geological Survey (USGS)
- California Geological Survey (CGS)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- About Geology - News, Articles, and Blog on the latest topics in geology.
- Geology News - News and information about geology and earth science.
- The Digital Atlas of Ancient Life - An online database for identifying fossils, with a current focus on mollusks and brachiopods of middle and eastern North America. Maintained by a team including Dr. Jonathan Hendricks.
- Earthquake Country Alliance - Resources and news about earthquake preparation, survival, and recovery.
- USGS Earthquake Hazards Program - An ongoing database recording global earthquake activity.
- Earthquake and Volcano Partial Guide to Web Sources - A collection of useful links curated by Dr. Richard Sedlock.
- Association of Bay Area Governments (ABAG) Resilience Program - Planning for earthquakes and other natural events that will affect the San Francisco Bay Area.
- The National Map (USGS) - The National Map, an online viewer for locating and downloading USGS maps for the United States.
- US Topo Quadrangles - The portal for downloading USGS Topographic maps, both legacy paper versions and modern US Topo GeoPDFs.
- State of California Geoportal - California's portal for finding geospatial data.
- Lake Tahoe Data Clearinghouse - A USGS page for the Lake Tahoe Basin. Includes DEMs, DOQs, and more.
- Washington GIS Data - The University of Washington's archive of DEMs, DRGs, LIDAR data, and more for the state of Washington.
- California Geographical Survey (CSU Northridge) - A collection of aerial photos and maps for classroom use.
- Natural Earth Data - Public domain vector and raster map data.
- NSF OpenTopography Facility - A portal for accessing and downloading high-resolution topography data (LIDAR).
- FSGeodata Clearinghouse - A collection of digital data pertaining to forest resources, maintained by the USDA Forest Service.
- Data.gov - The U.S. Government's open data sets.
- Geology Dictionary - Geology.com's online dictionary for geologic terms.
- FGDC Digital Cartographic Standard for Geologic Map Symbolization (USGS) - The official standards for geology map symbology.