Advising and Graduation
resources to support your advising experience and graduation goals
We hope that you will utilize the links below, in consultation with your workshop individual action plans.
tips and highlights spartans should know about
Proper advising is very important to your work at SJSU, but you should plan out your path and see an advisor once a semester!
Tips to a successful graduation path:
- See an advisor once a semester- to fully prepare for the upcoming semester! Set reminders in October and March to book appointments
- Prepare for your advising appointment
- You can track your progress to graduation using various tools and worksheets found in the SJSU Advising Hub
- Undeclared? Remember to declare a major by 60 units
- Check out the Business Student Advisement Center (BSAC) if you are in the College of Business
- Check out the College of Science Advising Center (COSAC) if you are in the College of Science