Health and Wellness
Resources to Support Your Health and Wellness
We hope that you will utilize the links below, in consultation with your workshop individual action plans.
Tips and Highlights Spartans
Your general health and wellness effect everything about your life- including how you do in the classroom. Are you helping or hurting your chances of success? Pick one area to improve upon and utilize the resources to the left.
Tips for Success:
- Questions about your options under the Affordable Care Act? Go to: www.sjsu.edu/hiep/students/
- Sleep: proper sleep supports brain function
- Nutrition: did you know you can see the campus Nutritionist for free at the Health Center?
- Healthly Relationships: healthy, non-violent relationships are key
- Mental Health: your mental health is very important to your ability to focus on other areas of life. Check out the groups and workshops that range from stress management to anxiety on the left
- Safety: feeling safe on campus allows you to focus fully on your studies. Check out campus statistics and tips from University Police here