Orientation and Transition Programs
2015 Orientation Sessions
June 30-July 1
* August 11-12 (Special Circumstances)
San José State University
One Washington Square
Clark Hall #140
San José, CA 95192-0193
Welcome to San José State University, Home of the Spartans!
Whether nervous or excited, there are a lot of details when starting college for the first time or transferring to a new campus. Some of these include registering for classes, obtaining parking and housing, and learning your way around.
We know that these are big adjustments and offer several programs and activities to get you off to a great start. Our programs will provide you with important information and a chance to meet fellow students, faculty, and staff who want to get to know you and help in your career as a Spartan!
Information for Incoming Students, Parents, and Family Members
- Check out these useful handouts for incoming students
- Check out these useful handouts for parents and family members of incoming students
- Check out our Resource Fair slideshow
- Student Fee Waiver Application
- Guest Fee Waiver Application
Attention Parents and Family Members!
At San José State University, we recognize that parent involvement plays a key role in the success of our students. We have a special email for you to consult with our parent orientation staff: email@example.com.