Advising and Graduation
Resources to Support Your Advising Experience and Graduation Goals
We hope that you will utilize the links below, in consultation with your workshops and individual action plans.
- Advisor and Counselor Contact Information
- General Education Information
- Undergraduate Graduation Requirements
Tips and Highlights that
Spartans Should Know
Proper advising is very important to your work at SJSU, but you should plan out your path and see an advisor once a semester!
Tips to a successful graduation path:
- See an advisor once a semester to fully prepare for the upcoming semester! Set reminders in October and March to book appointments
- Prepare for your advising appointment
- You can track your progress to graduation using various tools and worksheets found in the SJSU Advising Hub
- Undeclared or Undeclared–PreNursing? Remember to declare a major by 60 units and check out Academic Advising and Retention Services
- Check out the College Student Success Centers:
- If you are an EOP student, check-in with the Educational Opportunity Program