Health and Wellness
Resources to Support Your Health and Wellness
We hope that you will utilize the links below, in consultation with your workshops and individual action plans.
Tips and Highlights that
Spartans Should Know
Your general health and wellness effect everything about your life, including how well you do in the classroom. Are you helping or hurting your chances for success? Pick one area to improve upon and utilize the resources to the left.
Tips for Success:
- Questions about your options under the Affordable Care Act? Visit the Student Health Center website for more information
- Get plenty of sleep, as proper rest and relaxation supports good brain function
- Good nutrition is the key to your success. Did you know that you can see the campus Nutritionist for free at the Student Health Center?
- Are you finding yourself struggling to afford food while attending SJSU? You're not alone. Check-out the Food Resources website.
- Healthy, non-violent relationships are important to your success
- Your mental health is very important to your ability to focus on other areas of life.
- Feeling safe on campus allows you to focus fully on your studies. Check out campus statistics and tips from the University Police Department