Lucas College and Graduate School of Business
Since coming to SJSU, I've really come into my own about who I am as a person and a leader. SJSU is also my mom's alma mater, so I am proud to continue the legacy.
- Renee Chu, '11 Business/Marketing
For more than 80 years, our college has provided the best in business education for the region, the state and beyond. Our college’s true measure of quality is its strategic focus on innovative programs that stress excellence in ethics, creativity and communications while developing business leaders who are able to succeed in the global economy.
We are proud of recent accomplishments our commitment to excellence has enabled:
- SJSU ranked seventh out of public and private California universities in first-time CPA exam pass rates, only bested in the Bay Area by UC Berkeley.
- Mineta Transportation Institute will update and maintain its unique database on terrorist and serious criminal attacks against public surface transportation, thanks to a $100,000 grant from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Your gift helps to provide the margin of excellence for our students and faculty members. Please consider augmenting your gift with an investment in the Lucas College and Graduate School of Business, perhaps by establishing an endowment. These investments represent a crucial source of support for the college as well as a lasting legacy for you. They can provide naming opportunities for you or someone you wish to honor.
I invite you to invest in our college and its students so that we can achieve goals such as:
- Becoming a top institution known for excellence in global education.
- Enhancing our culture and programs that benefit employers.
You can help make this happen. Please invest in the Lucas College and Graduate School of Business today.
David M. Steele
Dean, Lucas College and Graduate School of Business