Invest in our center and its students so that we can achieve goals such as:
- Educating future leaders through both experiential learning and character development in a global business community and research contributing to business theory, practice and education.
- Becoming a top institution known for excellence in global education.
- Enhancing our programs and services that benefit employers.
|“Even though I have traveled and done business all over the world, I benefitted a
great deal from the Passport Program. GLAC’s learning environment is second to none.
This program has provided me with a distinct advantage over my peers.”
- Charles “Cam” McCalment, President Bay Area Retail Center, Lucas College of Business
Make a Contribution
Make an on-line contribution at the following link:
- You will need to follow the "Give online now" link, in the "Cash Gifts" section to get to SJSU's secure on-line contribution site.
- Please indicate "GLAC" in the "Other Purpose" field.
Mail a check to GLAC:
Global Leadership Advancement Center
Lucas College of Business
One Washington Square
San Jose, CA 95192-0164
"The global leadership courses taught by Joyce Osland are incredible! Their experiential learning approach as a method of grasping the concepts is impactful and memorable. These classes have helped shape my understanding of global leadership and intercultural communication and have shifted the way that I approach situations that are ambiguous and culturally diverse. I strongly recommend these courses to anyone who is interested in learning some of the key skills necessary to be an effective leader." -
Steve Hinkel, Lead Facilitator And Director Of Operations , Synergy Learning System