- The upcoming 2014 Social Innovation Leadership Forum will be held at City Hall, San Jose on April 25, 2014.
- GLAC will exhibit at the HR Symposium on May 13, 2014.
- Over 200 freshmen COB majors are enrolled in GLAC’s Global Leadership Passport Program.
- Advances in Global Leadership, vol. 8, co-edited by Joyce Osland, Ming Li & Ying Wang (Emerald) will be available on line in May 2014 and in print June 2014.
- Global Leadership: Research, Practices and Development co-authored by Joyce Osland won the University of San Diego’s 2013 Leadership Book Award for Scholarship.
- Ten masters students from Leuphana University in Germany joined sixteen SJSU MBA students for a week-long GLLab in mid-March 2014. The event was observed by three visiting international scholars.
- Charles Schwab, founder and Chairman of the Charles Schwab Corporation, answered questions, moderated by Dean David Steele, in our Global Leadership Speaker Series on March 5, 2014.
- GLAC is a Partner in the 2013 Women Leaders Brainstorm Challenge working with the Global Women’s Leadership Network and Innocentive to come up with ideas for the “Global Women’s Leadership Challenge: 5 million Women Change Agents in 5 years.”