Our SJSU Career Center can help your son or daughter plan their future by showing them how to make wise career planning decisions. Our Career Consultants can teach them how to
- find a career with their major
- develop a strategy to find internships and jobs
- connect with employers
- write effective resumes and cover letters
- create their work portfolio
- prepare for a job interview with confidence
At the Career Center, they can also find information about job trends, job opportunities, employer events, and get great advice on how to find their way in the job market. They can just drop in or make an appointment to speak with a consultant.
Learn how a recent SJSU student who majored in Business got internships and then a job upon graduation! Watch this video and listen to her as she shares her tips for success .