Information about working with SJSU:
Spring 2017 Agent Basics Manuals in English and Chinese coming soon.
Procedure of establishing official partnership with SJSU:
Step 1 – Inquiry
- Send an inquiry email with your company information to email@example.com and express your interest in working with San Jose State University as an official recruiting partner.
- CIES Office will email you a link to our Agent Questionnaire application form.
- Answer all questions on the application form and provide three institutional references.
- Submit the completed form.
Step 2 – Reference Check
- Upon receiving your questionnaire, we will review your company information and conduct a thorough reference check.
- We will email the “SJSU Direct Degree Partners Agreement” and “W-8BEN” form to your organization
when the reference check is successfully conducted.
(Note: U.S. based partners will receive a “W-9” form instead). Please note that incomplete questionnaires will not be considered.
Step 3 – Review and Approval
- Complete the “SJSU Direct Degree Partners Agreement” and “W-8BEN” forms and email them back to the CIES Office as soon as possible.
- We will submit the completed and returned documents to the CSU Chancellor’s Office for review and approval. Kindly note that this process can take several weeks.
- CIES Office will email the approved agreement back to you for your signature. Once we receive the signed agreement, it will be delivered to San Jose State University President’s Office for final signature and be executed.
- CIES Office will email you back the executed agreement.
If you would like to learn more about San Jose State University and our programs of study, please visit the College of International and Extended Studies.
If you need marketing materials to advertise our university and programs, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Please e-mail your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.