Sally Casanova Pre-Doctoral Scholarship
In order to be eligible to apply to the Sally Casanova Pre-Doctoral Scholarship applicants
- Be enrolled in a matriculated degree program at a California State University Campus at the time of application interested in obtaining a research doctorate.
- Be a SJSU junior, senior, or graduate student.
- Be enrolled in a CSU institution as of Spring 2019, and who wil also be enrolled at a CSU campus for at least for the fall semester of the academic year 2019-2020 .
- Have a faculty sponsor from SJSU who will be available for the duration of the plan specified in the application.
All CSU students, with the exceptions below, are eligible to apply.
- Current or previous Pre-Doctoral Scholars.
- International students attending a CSU on a student or travel visa.
- The program is designed for stuents interested in obtaining research doctorates. Students interested in obtaining a professional degree (law, medicine, dentistry, pharmacy), or an MBA degree, for example, are not eligible.