Hospitality, Tourism, & Event Management Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this program students will be able to:
- Illustrate essential business functions of lodging, food services, and event management.
- Synthesize the interrelationships among political/legal, economic, social and environmental
factors and hospitality operations.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills.
- Identify a variety of types and formats of information sources, select appropriate
search tools to find the needed information, and cite the sources.
- Identify laws affecting the hospitality industry.
- Evaluate operating results and apply the results in decision making.
- Utilize critical thinking skills in problem solving.
- Demonstrate professional behavior and competencies in customer service.