To offer a variety of creative, innovative, and high-quality programming in theatre,
music, dance, film, and progressive arts that reflect San Joséand Silicon Valley's culture of creativity, diversity, education, and technology.
To showcase performing arts in several Hammer-branded series including:
• Premiere San José State University music, theatre, dance, and guest speaker events.
• Live theatre and off-Broadway theatrical productions.
• Music from all around the world, including jazz, blues, reggae, country, and world
• Performances that connect arts, technology, and/or multi-media.
• National Geographic Live, Sundance Film Institute, and other educational lectures.
• Corporate, cultural, or other events that are "also at the hammer."
• Music, dance, and theatrical events related to the holiday season.