Application Procedures and Forms
As noted, students are accepted from a wide range of undergraduate degree backgrounds, but must have basic knowledge of statistics and research methods. An undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or above is preferred.
The deadline for the Fall 2019 online application is February 1st, 2019. All documents must be received by February 20th, 2019.
- Check the SJSU Graduate Studies website deadlines page for relevant deadlines.
- This program will accept applications until the deadline dates specified by the University.
- Deadline dates apply to completion of the online application form and payment of the fee (see Applying to SJSU Graduate Studies).
- Official transcripts and other documents are not subject to the deadlines and are processed as they are received.
Human Factors & Ergonomics Program Application Process
The University admission committee processes applications before releasing them for review by the Human Factors and Ergonomics program. The University review focuses on official documents being submitted as required and GPA in the last 60 semester units meets University minimum requirements. Please read and follow the instructions completely.
- Submit online graduate application (and application fee) - Cal State Apply
- Submit original official transcripts and/or WES evaluation.
For specific instructions see the Graduate Admissions & Program Evaluations website.
Do not forget to upload all the HFE supporting documents on the online application form.