Administrative Services & Training Responsibilities
The Administrative Services and Training unit provides a broad range of consulting services and training programs to university managers and staff. These services and programs focus on practical tools and techniques that have a positive impact on campus-wide systems and serve to enhance employee skills.
- Provide human resources and competency-based classroom training and e-Learning (web-based) courses
- Design and deliver customized training for departments
- Coordinate annual MPP and Staff Performance Evaluation processes
- Offer Spartan 101 for new staff and managers
- Process registration and training transcripts
- Consult on Organizational Development issues
- Administer Staff Tuition Fee Waiver Program
Please contact us at least four (4) weeks prior to any scheduled retreats so we can confirm dates and design content, if necessary.