Bargaining Units 1, 6, 8
The University-wide annual review program applies to staff employees in all bargaining units, with the exception of Unit 3-Faculty.
Full-time permanent and part-time permanent State employees are reviewed annually using the annual forms.
Probationary-status university employees are reviewed using the annual forms, but remain on their contract-mandated probationary performance review schedule until such time when they reach permanent status, and then enter into the campus annual review cycle.
The annual review cycle covers the performance review period of April 1 to March 31 of each year for bargaining units 1, 6 , 8.
* Unit 1 Union of American Physicians and Dentists
* Unit 6 State Employees Trades Council
* Unit 8 Statewide University Police Association
The following documents will help you prepare for your performance review:
- Staff Pre-Performance Review Worksheet (PDF)
- SETC Pre-Performance Review Worksheet (PDF)
- Standards for All Staff (PDF)
- Staff Performance Factors (PDF)
- Staff Performance Evaluation Rating Scale with Explanation (PDF)
- Instructions for the Staff Performance Review Form (PDF)
- Staff Performance Review
- SETC Annual Performance Review
- SETC Probationary Performance Review
- Guidelines For Writing Effective Goals (PDF)