Good teamwork is about relationships. It’s about each team member understanding their role and contribution to the group and feeling valued for the part they play in helping the team succeed.
Do you want to develop and foster meaningful team spirit within your department?
Do you want to understand your team’s dynamic so they can more effectively communicate and reach their goals?
Insights Discovery helps team members gain a unique insight into who they are, who their team members are, and enables the group to explore how relationships can be optimized. This is achieved by examining individual style, the team dynamic, and the various inter-relationships between group members.
The three hour Introduction to Insights Discovery workshop:
- Uses a simple and memorable model to aid individual and group understanding
- Enables the team to quickly understand their strengths and challenges and to adapt and connect with one another
- Creates a positive, non-threatening environment for discussing differences, challenges, and resolving conflict
- Reinforces the message that everyone has plays a positive role in achieving team objectives
- Structured to enable participants to take immediate individual and team action to achieve work goals