- I am expecting a baby soon. Can I add my baby to my coverage?
- Can my dependent parents be covered?
- How long may my dependent children remain covered under my benefit plans?
- Am I eligible for CSU health/dental/vision plan coverage?
- When can I enroll in benefits?
- What supporting documentation and information are required to enroll my family members?
- Can I opt-out of insurance if I am covered by another insurance program?
- What is the Flexcash benefit?
- Will I receive health/dental/vision insurance cards?
- What is the name of our vision plan and what plan information is required for services?
- How can I find out what benefits my family and I are enrolled in and if HR has my correct address as well as emergency contact information?
- Am I able to change health/dental plans?
- I am resigning or my appointment expires at the end of the month. How long will my coverage be in effect?
- Can I continue my health benefits if I resign or when my appointment expires?
- When are health care premiums deducted from my pay warrant?
- What if my time base drops below the minimum requirement?
- How can I sign up for a TSA (Tax Shelter Annuity Deduction) and or 401k and 457 plan?