Leave Without Pay

SJSU campus sceneIn accordance with Collective Bargaining Unit Agreements, a full-time or part-time employee may be granted a full or partial leave of absence without pay for up to one (1) year.

An approved LWOP assures the employee a right to return to his/her former position or a position (or comparable position and benefits) within his/her classification upon expiration of the leave.

For more information, contact the Leave Program Manager.

Faculty - please contact the Office of Faculty Affairs at 924-2450 for information regarding Leave Without Pay.