Catastrophic Leave Donations
- Employees may donate a maximum* of 40 hours total (depending on bargaining unit) of vacation or sick leave credits or a combination of both (see chart below).
* Maximum donation limits are per fiscal year (July 1- June 30)
Catastrophic Leave Maximum Donation Limits
|Employee Category||Maximum Donation Hours (total sick and/or vacation)|
Academic Student Employees (R11 - TAs Only)
|CSUEU (R02, R05, R07, R09),
Academic Support (R04),
Skilled Crafts (R06),
Public Safety (R08),
CMA Operating Engineers (R10),
Management Personnel Plan (MPP) (M80),
Login to your SJSUOne account below, then complete all required fields in the Recipient Information and Donor Information sections.
- In the instance of Catastrophic Leave for employee illness/injury, sick and vacation credits may be donated.
- In the instance of Catastrophic Leave for family care, only vacation credits may be donated.
- Donations must be made in whole hour increments.
- Donations are used in the order they are received.
(Form compatible with Chrome browser only)